Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show me pics of your chargers with 20" rims! kinda leaning that way, was going to get 22's but trying to save a lil money and maybe have a lil smoother ride, its a hard descision though. so if you owners wouldn't mind, please post pics of 20" rims on your rides!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Forte F3 Signs 20"

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Those are by FAR the best looking 20's I have seen on an LX. To me, theyre better than the SRT8 wheels.
most def they look bad azz and i have srt wheels nice looking car

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:yes:
DropStars:grin: with black blades inserts>>>>>>>>> 2nd Pic

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Tell me about it

I still cant believe they sold you that little tire on them drop starts. Must have been an in stock lick.
When I got my 20" DropStars the guy told me those were the biggest tire profile tire he could put on the HEMI. They were Nitto NT555 tires 245/35/20.. :yes: That was a bunch of B.S!!!!!
I wished I got to this fourm early i wouldn't made that mistake in taking those tires. Now i got Goodyears 245/50/20 Much more meat.. :grin: look at the 1st pic..

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
When I got my 20" DropStars the guy told me those were the biggest tire profile tire he could put on the HEMI. They were Nitto NT555 tires 245/35/20.. :yes: That was a bunch of B.S!!!!!
I wished I got to this fourm early i wouldn't made that mistake in taking those tires. Now i got Goodyears 245/50/20 Much more meat.. :grin: look at the 1st pic..
Wow, big difference. I didnt even notive cause of the shade...

Looks MUCH better!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.