Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I saw that the very first SRT-8 made (the GoMango one) had the trunklid black-out decal I've been thinking about doing it to mine. Here is a pic of mine now and one that I photochopped to show the decal.

Should I or shouldn't I? Help me decide...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
The trunk blackout deff makes the car look super mean from the back...........I only took mine off because I was going for a modern, performance mixed with more of a clean look......for a car stritcly going for a muscle car look, I would deff add it

·
Registered
173 Posts
Definitley adds some style to the rea

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
:SM130: I think srt's with decals are , well, not so hot to put it nicely. Why downgrade to a lower model kinda thing? its like me taking the flat black grill out and putting one of those flaky chrome ones in :grin:

I've been debating pulling my blackout off but i cant "imagine" it good enough to see it without a photochop and i gots no photochop so i just debate it everyday instead

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:SM130: I think srt's with decals are , well, not so hot to put it nicely. Why downgrade to a lower model kinda thing? its like me taking the flat black grill out and putting one of those flaky chrome ones in :grin:

I've been debating pulling my blackout off but i cant "imagine" it good enough to see it without a photochop and i gots no photochop so i just debate it everyday instead
Yeah, I get that. That's why I'm torn. But when I saw that the Production Number One GoMango SRT-8 had one I thought "Hmmm." Now I just debating it (like you).

Send me a pic and I'll try to 'chop it for you if you'd like. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thats a tough one, It's almost like you would need to put the black on the hood as well to complete the schema.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It looks good on any charger imo.

Just think it might look weird if u dont got any other flatblack going on.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Doesnt the superbee have the trunk blackout? So technically, its not downgrading a look
well in that case your either upbadging or downbadging :grin:

ddaddy. i'd put one on that caravan back there :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats a tough one, It's almost like you would need to put the black on the hood as well to complete the schema.
Yeah, I'm debating that one too...but that's another thread! LOL!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well in that case your either upbadging or downbadging :grin:

ddaddy. i'd put one on that caravan back there :bigthumb:
LOL! The Caravan does have 1970 NOS SuperBee decals in the rear quarter glass back corner. I had them left over from back in the day when I had my '70 SuperBee and put them on the '05 Caravan when I bought it (long before they brought the Bee back). :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I Like it try getting a deign in it too so It's more personal you know :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts