Charger Forums banner

Which V8 should I get R/T or SCAT Pack

Should I get R/T Charger or SCAT Pack Charger as a Daily Driver? COVID Car Buying

22K views 79 replies 33 participants last post by  Rex Racer 
I'll make this simple for you. If you want to rag it out and get wild then a scat pack is what to get due to it being barely any price difference. The scat pack has the big brakes and a warranty to support the actual power which is 405-420whp and 375-400 tq. You can simply put a nice touring exhaust, better wheel and tires, pro kit springs, and it'll look great.

I on the other hand went from a Charger GT 2021 to a Charger RT 2018. This charger rt is faster than scat packs and srt-8's because it is built. full headers, exhaust, tires, custom tune, air intake, stage 3 boost cam 1 of 1 custom cut, full cam kit, thermostat, everything needed to make it faster than a scat pack plus I went from a no options Charger GT to a Fully optioned Charger RT. I got lucky because it was an even trade from a v6 to a fully optioned and built rt with a dealership warranty.

IG- Nitro_Scat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.