Charger Forums banner

Which V8 should I get R/T or SCAT Pack

Should I get R/T Charger or SCAT Pack Charger as a Daily Driver? COVID Car Buying

22K views 79 replies 33 participants last post by  Rex Racer 
Hi there! I was wondering if I should get a R/T Charger or a SCAT Charger as a daily driving vehicle? Most of my driving is highway miles, so I am not to worried about gas. In Florida(During COVID) I see a lot of used R/T Chargers that have 20k to 40k miles on them going for 29,000 to 35,000. I also see some used SCAT Chargers going for 38k to 43k. I test drove them both, I cant seem to decide what is the better car. I am coming from a 4cylinder Car to a V8. Also with my insurance company there isn't a difference in price between a R/T Charger and SCAT Charger.
I own a '19 Charger R/T black top + and it's an amazing and very fast vehicle but I must admit I will be ordering a spwb soon. The R/T is very fast and I'm sure is adequate for you. Mine goes 0-60 in 5.0 and top speed at 150 mphish. You'll be fine with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.