Charger Forums banner

Which V8 should I get R/T or SCAT Pack

Should I get R/T Charger or SCAT Pack Charger as a Daily Driver? COVID Car Buying

22K views 79 replies 33 participants last post by  Rex Racer 
I used my Scatpack as a daily driver for a 70 mile round trip highway commute. Loved it. Comfy and fast.

Would I buy another one? Probably not. Once you get past the fast and the looks, there's some niggly quality issues to contend with and two of the largest shareholders of the company that owns Dodge are now the French and CHINESE governments.

Stellantis - Wikipedia

If you're ok with that and don't mind the occasional quality challenge, it's a good highway cruiser.

Best,

FlyersHockey said it all. I don't think you will ever find a 392 owner who said "man I wish I had gotten an RT". I had an RT and was always wanting a 392. So I traded after 3 years with the RT and got my Scat. That was almost 6 years a go now and Ive never looked back. It's just a really fun car and a blast to drive in my opinion.
Yep, I've had a a 5.7L and a 6.4L. It is a night and day difference in terms of performance. The difference in terms of fuel economy is negligible. 1-2mpg difference.

Best,

I love adaptive cruise. When my wife got it on her Mustang GT I tried it out and instantly new I had to have it on my next car. I got it on my new scat and love it.
Agreed. I'll never own another daily driver that doesn't have adaptive cruise. It's THAT good, especially for long trips/commutes.

Best,

Reactions: Sinamon Stick
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.