Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i found a 06 top bannana daytona for about 19,900 http://wcautosales.com/inventory.htm and im sure i could probably get them to lower the price. well i want to trade in my 07 charger with 68,000 miles and he is offering me 8,500 for it without my rims. idk if i should just take it or what. what are your opinions?????

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think you can get more for your car...

Plus you still have warranty, you gotta check if this Daytona has an extended warranty...
Do U have a RT, SE, or SXT?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a se 2.7l. but i have put in a magnaflow exhaust, tint, intake and my rims, he said i can take my rims if i want

·
Registered
294 Posts
You should be able to get more for your car... That's an excellent price for the Daytona in my opinion... But I'm not a big fan of the rims it has on... I would highly suggest the Daytona :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im really thinking of just going for it. but idk where else i could sell my current car

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just check other dealers around your area, Maybe even this forum...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I swear for a sec i thought it was the daytona thats being sold at my local dealer. Its an 06, 68k yellow, and black rims lol.

I would maybe look for a private seller, also keep your eyes open for other dealers.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You paid your car off or do you still paying a note on the SE bro?

·
Registered
989 Posts
thats a sweet daytona...are the wheels offset in the back?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Look up KBB or Edmunds TMV (True Market Value) for your trade in, and also check the price for the Daytona as the mileage isn't showing for me (It's loading weird). Don't just jump on it, do your research so you don't get burned. Edmunds and KBB are excellent sources to know your car's value, and remember anything aftermarket won't be any extra money, in some cases less because some will pay to put it back to stock. How many miles are on the Daytona?

·
Registered
989 Posts
^^I have a question...I have seen some RT's on autotrader.com that already have mods on like exhaust, intake, chip, etc...is it good to be a modified car? Just curious

·
Registered
989 Posts
^^I have a question...I have seen some RT's on autotrader.com that already have mods on like exhaust, intake, chip, etc...is it good to buy a modified car? Just curious

·
Registered
596 Posts
^^I have a question...I have seen some RT's on autotrader.com that already have mods on like exhaust, intake, chip, etc...is it good to buy a modified car? Just curious
It depends honestly, small mods wouldn't bother me but a lot of mods such as a super charger, turbos, nitrous would definitely concern me as to the wear and tear of the vehicle. On top of that you don't know if it was tuned correctly, me personally I prefer a bone stock vehicle, but small mods like exhaust and intake are nothing to worry about...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
when i bought my charger i paid it off completely, i actually was able to buy it at a dealers auction so i got it bone cheap. and the daytona only has 31,000

·
Registered
596 Posts
when i bought my charger i paid it off completely, i actually was able to buy it at a dealers auction so i got it bone cheap. and the daytona only has 31,000
Without checking the price seems okay, it depends what you want, can you take on the payments, etc? Is your job secure? Just make sure financially you can afford it. It's a nice car, test drive it and see if it's what you would want. Still check Edmunds.com for the TMV (True Market Value) which varies city to city, and also check KBB.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
If you can afford it and thats what you really want, go for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts