Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking for a new set of tires. i was looking at the grabber uhp but i saw a few so-so reviews and tire with no mileage warranty I prefer to go with another tire. Does anyone have any suggestions. I would like a all season tire. I live in so ca and winter season around the corner i wanna have some decent traction as my current tires are almost bald. They are original stock tires that i got for 200 i love the life of these tires but being they are 5 yrs old they are hard as rock and dont tread water at all.. i am looking at Yokohama AVID ENVigor (H&V) shipped to me they will be around 700 for the set plus mounting and balance at a local shop.. tire rack.com i am going bigger on the tire size because i prefer to fill the gap in the wheel well... let me know your thoughts...

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
So cal winter I assume is rain. Like southern BC Canada
If so nitto 420s 255/55/18 ran those till I went 20in on my R/T
Loved them and they fill the wheel well nicely

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I just bought the Yokohama AVID ENVigor's in 235/60/18...a lil taller & a lil wider than my stock Goodyears...I actually wanted to go even bigger but couldn't find any in my area that were less than $800...these will work until I get some new rims/tires...wanna go w/ a staggered look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.