Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woud like to get a shirt order in-- I am in ndeed of sweatshirts since the weather is getting colder. Project I have your original order- just need to know if it is the same. Crystal the same for you, just need to know if it is still the same.

T-shirts are 10.00
Long-sleeve is 15.00
Sweatshirts are 20.00

Please let me know what color shirt and what color logo.

To our members in California- please feel free to PM me with your info if you guys would like to place an order I'd be happy to send them to you--we will just have to figure out shipping, etc.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sounds good, I'll shoot you a PM in a few days, once I see who all out here wants to order.

Does anyone have a photo or description of what the shirts look like?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recieved a PM from the forums, and due to the nature of us having our own logo and merchandise, I am waiting for a response on how to deal with getting the word out abiut these products for our club members. If you would like to talk to me about club products please send me a PM with your email adress and I will email you- until the forums lets me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks again

·
Registered
234 Posts
Jen,
we may have to put put chapter names for each shirt. i will try to take pictures of mine. i will email them to you and then you can send them out untill the forum question is resolved.

·
Registered
234 Posts
RYPBNNA or I (Daytona Chris) can send a picture of our shirt. just PM us with your email address, so we can send the pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts