Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a odd problem, i got my car back from the dealer and drove it home with the stock tune...(bad memories)...any who got home slapped on my custom tune and went about my day. found a nice back road and wanted to do a log, so i gunned it and everything was going good then the shift from first to second and it felt like my car stalled then shifted. i tried it again and yep felt like a stall. so i eased it into second and punched it and it did it again from second to third. it only happens as soon as i hit the shift point other than that it shifts nice and firm. anyone have any ideas whats going on i never had this problem with the tune or car before and it murders my times lol.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My SRT8 does that too, I think. If in autostick and shifted too late it will "fall on it face" for a moment and shift second hard.
I always hear that the car will shift itself? mine just bounces off the limiter.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i have a similar issue, with the diablo i have a 09 rt

it does not always do it, but when i need to down shift it seems to go from 5th to 4th but it really needs to go to 3rd and it bogs down, i can let up and then floor it again and it shifts to third then

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its the oddest thing, ive been trying to figure out what it is and i think that it is bouncing off the limiter although i dont know why im going to try and make it shift around 5200 with the predator and see if that helps a little, thanks guys for the responses. ill let you know what i find out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts