Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emma (my Charger) may be getting her first real mod today <tear falls> They just grow up so fast!!

We waited till the last minute to get a CAI, b/c we got the money today, and we're racing tonight...so we've been trying all day to find either a mopar or k&n....we found a mopar CAI about an hour away....YAY!

First step, CAI...next step, exhaust!

·
Registered
230 Posts
welcome to modititus

·
Registered
365 Posts
awesome! be prepared for a lighter wallet!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I had mods waiting for the car while it was being built ... good luck stopping at only one !

And don't get scared the first time you floor it with the CAI installed ... they are supposed to be that loud.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've already put in a call to my exhaust guy (he's done my GTO and my past firebirds) for an estimate and some options....

I'm SO EXCITED about the CAI tonight, though!! She's gonna be the envy of the track with her shiny new CAI!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably Dynomax...still looking into it. I'll probably consult with my exhaust guy first and see what he recomends. I've always been really happy w/dynomax, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.