Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share this with ya'll. (Short Version)
The wife and I were headed home from Hartwell and kid in a Mustang get crazy on my 6. We hit a spread in road, I take left...he comes up on right and I punch it...he gets smaller in rearview mirror right side. Everytime he comes up in mirror on my right I punch it again and he gets smaller. I slow down where the road goes back to 2 lane, he passes me and up the road turns into a driveway. As we pass by he flips us off!!! (Darn, we thought we were having some fun!) I just pull a 180 in the road...catch him, pass him then return the flip as he goes by me when I turn off. So I get back to catching him, he turns up some country side road and is gone.
The race part was a kick in the pants to see his mustang (body style before the new retro with whatever engine...it had factory duals) get smaller then bigger then a little HEMI power and it gets smaller again...lol. Maybe he was just frustrated and I'll see him in town and he can get over having his mustang shamed like that. Anyway, it was mostly fun and just wanted to share with ya'll.
If ya got any similar impromptu race/power struggle stories just post them here. :clap: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read on this forum about the transmission autoshifting. So I went out, put in first, hammered it and she self-shifted at redline every time. I guess I should sit down and actually read the manual. (But the forum is more fun.) :whistle:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm glad you are ok after that. Maybe things are different here I'd never pull a 180 to go chase a guy down and return a flip off here in Chicago. Glad he wasn't a psycho and didn't run you off the road or start shooting.

I find that enough trouble finds you that you don't need to go looking for any but nice story anyway ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts