1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
85 Posts
also sticker was 33000 he was aking buy it now of 37,000 is the hood worth that much car had no nav in it from interior veiw anyway hope no one buys it for the hood. wonder what else it was missing

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Ron, its a repost, and it aitn got prettier. Search, titles only, "Shaker", should come right up. Whats new in your post is this shot, which shows exactly how much of the structure of the hood was just freaking hacked away. Who wants to be this hood shakes like a tasered suspect:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Crapoola...awful

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GLHS837 said:
Ron, its a repost, and it aitn got prettier. Search, titles only, "Shaker", should come right up. Whats new in your post is this shot, which shows exactly how much of the structure of the hood was just freaking hacked away. Who wants to be this hood shakes like a tasered suspect:)
:zombie: :zombie: sorry :embarrese

·
Registered
295 Posts
If the Shaker scoop actually looked like a scoop and not a toilet seat it might be cool. :D

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I got one of these shaker hood kits, and I'm addressing the advertized functionality of this kit. There are two giant 3/4"x4" air leaking cut outs on either side of the base of the scoop (for popping off the scoop lid to add oil to the engine) - holes easily seen in many pics with the hood up. Of course, you also have the 3 water drain holes that leak air at the bottom of the engine cover that drain the water away,and a large leak around the oil fill tube... you can count them in too. besides those, the scoop doesn't at all seal to the engine cover and the scoop base doesn't seal to the hood. Besides that, the puney 1.5"x4" single air port that supposedly shoots (even if it does that) air (across the hot engine bay area!) ONTO the air filter in a completely unsealed air box is just SILLY!... I guess just enough to advertize that it might have a function?!. Besides, on my 06 Charger, the factory air pick up is at the base of the air box that draws from just behind the front grille area. Shouldn't be any hot air in there. I just don't want anyone to think they will be getting a fully functional system like CDC misreapresents. NOT COOL. I can't even figure out how the heck I could ever make it a sealed system so it will do something :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts