Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living here in Houston we tend to get a lot of rain. My charger is my daily driver but I would love to get the danko shaker hood kit. How is it in the rain? Does it seal up good? What about rain into the CAI sytem?

·
Registered
80 Posts
i had the same concern and they reassured me that it isnt an issue, 3 yrs and no complaints(rain related) is what they told me ill try to forward what they sent me on it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had the same concern and they reassured me that it isnt an issue, 3 yrs and no complaints(rain related) is what they told me ill try to forward what they sent me on it
Thanks. I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
they also come with a few drain tubes or whatever they're called if water gets in there...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Itwas raining pretty good here all last week (Texashill country) no problems what so ever. The same with interstate driving in the rain.

Garry

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Itwas raining pretty good here all last week (Texashill country) no problems what so ever. The same with interstate driving in the rain.

Garry
Thanks Garry, this is what I wanted to hear.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
619 Posts
no problems here and have had mine almost since it came out!! i have washed the car w/ power washer and water gets in and almost immediately drains out!

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Yeah, it rains hard over here every other day and I have had no problems. I can even drive through an automatic car was w/o issues.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts