Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So..I live like 45 minutes north of SF and I would love to meet up with fellow Charger enthusiasts!! I am goin through my Mods and with Characters Car club being my Family it would be fun to see some other Charger's Representing at some shows!! Keep me posted and Ill meet up smiling and shining!! PEACE

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
So..I live like 45 minutes north of SF and I would love to meet up with fellow Charger enthusiasts!! I am goin through my Mods and with Characters Car club being my Family it would be fun to see some other Charger's Representing at some shows!! Keep me posted and Ill meet up smiling and shining!! PEACE

If it doesn't rain, 4 or 5 of us are going to Infineon tomorrow afternoon....

·
Registered
702 Posts
bump....

Anything going to happen soon? I also live real close to San Fran and would love to get out there and chop it up will all the other enthusiusts. Anyone know of any events taking place? Big or small? Formal or informal?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
We got good weather the next few days...lets hook up

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at bodega bay yesterday in the pouring rain but today is amazing and i have to work of course =) I would like us to hook up and if my characters club is having any big shows or small fairground type shows i will let everyone know!! Would be nice to show some muscle with the stangs and mini trucks!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
whats everybody doing this next saturday the 27th? im down. . :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sat 27th is open for me as well. Anyone else down?

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
What about Sunday then? If not, then for future reference....

I always have the weekends off and am totally down to plan something out so we can all coordinate and check off our calendars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im in the Bay Area as well and new to this forum. Anybody down for watching Sunday or Monday Night football ? There's a decent place in Fremont called City Beach.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Either day sounds good to me. My friend (another Charger owner) and I do that anyways every weekend!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
What about Sunday then? If not, then for future reference....

I always have the weekends off and am totally down to plan something out so we can all coordinate and check off our calendars.
I work a crazy 4 days on, 4days off schedule. It rolls a day every week.
This week I'm off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. My shift starts Thursday, and I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
I dont have saturdays/Sundays off for another Month :(

I'm sure we can work out something though

·
Registered
702 Posts
My schedule is pretty consistent right now. I work 7a-5p Mon-Fri, so nighttimes (like Monday night Football) always work for me. As we get closer to x-mas time though, I might be working anywhere from 60-80 work weeks (hey that's the videogame biz).

But whatever, I'm pretty easy to please. If anyone puts out a firm date/time; I'm all over it. If we can't seem to get anything going (at least a date/time) by Friday, I'll set something up and leave it up to you guys if you want to attend. I'm thinking probably in the next couple of weeks before the holiday season starts stressing us all out and consuming our lives. (and then I can also give you all my mod X-Mas list. I've been good, I swear)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Driving to Vegas for the Bullrun.
Sounds like fun. When does that start? And (sorry for the super noob question) from where to where?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Open about 2 ish of Saturday. In Santa Rosa in the morning getting some ink.

How about meeting at Alice's Restaurant at 2:30. Maybe a run down Hwy 9, and back. After that I have to bail. Packing up the house because we are moving to Portland.

If you can make it, let me know. I'll PM you my cell number and we can hook up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts