Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
What brought this on?

I've seen this exact message when tuning my '14 R/T Blacktop using a Diablo DCX-1000. It goes out when the programming is completed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What brought this on?

I've seen this exact message when tuning my '14 R/T Blacktop using a Diablo DCX-1000. It goes out when the programming is completed.
Same exact car. 14’ Blacktop.
Drove to work today, parked like normal. Car cranks fine but this error message began shortly after while my car was in idle. Rear view camera seemed to be inoperable as well.

·
Registered
758 Posts
So no aftermarket programming at all? Are you the original owner, or could a previous owner have applied a tune?

Scan for codes yet?

You could try disconnecting the battery.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
X 2 on having the battery load tested to be sure it is up to snuff.

Don

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So no aftermarket programming at all? Are you the original owner, or could a previous owner have applied a tune?

Scan for codes yet?

You could try disconnecting the battery.
Drove straight to Dodge. I find out tomorrow what the issue is. Trying to find out what the error could be. Zero aftermarket programming. 2nd Owner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What brought this on?

Any updates on this issue? I’m currently getting this message after replacing my fuel pump and battery dying and car having to be towed.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Did you replace the battery?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts