·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool:***CentralOhioLX Event***:cool:

What: Smokey Bones & Smokin' LX's Social

When: Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Time: 6:30pm - 10pm

Where: Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill-Polaris, 1481 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH 43240, (614)430-0572

*This event is not limited to the Columbus area owners. If you are planning to be in town you are also welcome to attend.

Many more Central Ohio LX owners' events coming.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=77590

Look forward to seeing you there! :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hopefully, somebody remembers to bring a camera this time and take some snap shots of everybody that shows up. :)

(somebody remind me the night before too) :ninja:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to try and head down from Auburn Hills MI. I wont know for sure until that week though.
Cool, we would be happy to have you there. Let me know closer to time if you think you are going to make it. How far of a drive is it from Auburn Hills?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well my I need to work on my plane some tomorrow but depending on when I wrap things up I might be able to make it up there.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EbonyMagnum is was nice meeting you tonight. Sorry you made a 4hr drive and we did not have a better turnout. Not sure what happened to the Columbus group . . . apparently the rain scared ya'll off.

Anyways, good time and good food.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I drove by around 6:45, it was raining pretty good and I didn't see any LX's in the lot, so I figured it got rained out. Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate.
The weather was kinda crappy. EbonyMagnum was there (5:45) and I think I arrived around (7:15). We waited a few minutes and then decided to swing by Hooters to check and see if maybe some folks accidently went over there instead. Then we decided to just go ahead and grab a bite to eat over there instead of driving back to Smoky Bones again.

We will catch you on the next one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts