Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August had come and gone, and the winner of the August contest is: Ddaddy!

Ddaddy has chosen the theme for this month and it is:

Endless Summer

September is the last month of the Summer and also the last chance some folks have to enjoy their ride if they put it away for the Winter. It's also when all of us enjoy the waning days of the nice warm weather before Fall sets in.

What does the theme mean? It means any pic of your car that shows it in a Summer setting. That can be anything from a bright sunny day, in the green woods, at the beach...to a nice Summer evening.

If you took it in Summer or just feel like it reminds you of a nice Summer day, it's good.

Bring out your stuff and show off your ride!

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will work.

3. Photo adjustments are allowed but I think it should be very minimum. Lets not get to wild with the chops. I like to see 'natural' pictures.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, please select the theme for the next months photo contest. I can and will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of September 24th and the winner will be declared on October 1st.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone gotten any pics yet??

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
WalterG you rock, for keeping this going. You're doing all the "work" so there's no reason not to play along. :clap:

So, I guess I should go take a photo huh? :D
I'll see what I can come up with. I was cutting it close last time, I'll try not to be so slow this month.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to get a good shot, waiting for the right conditions.

How about everyone else, someone's going to get a good shot somewhere.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I'm waiting for weather at the moment. I'm going to repaint the calipers red, so I need a day of no rain to do that. Might as well wait to take my photos until I get the updated look.
I've got some things coming for the car, but it may not happen till next spring. It's lined up with the dealer already, but gotta get the money together. Some say it's overpriced, and can be done cheaper aftermarket (which they're probably right), but there's a cool factor to the Dodge package. Anyway, the red calipers will probably look better with the update, so I'll do those now since I've got the stuff. I should be able to get photos with red, for this month's contest.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No photos yet? Is the world coming to an end that we are not out getting photos of our cars?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
No but the week is, and Saturday sounds like a good time to go for a drive to get some good shots. :D

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
NorCal Summers!

Endless views with awesome roads!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Heres mine! Catching some sun!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Great stuff guys! :bigthumb:

IDK if I can enter the contest since I picked the theme, but here's mine anyway... :)

I'll leave it to WalterG to decide if he wants to consider it an entry or just an inspiration for others. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great shots guys! I agree, someone just needed to get it started.

I am still waiting for the right conditions for a pic myself. It was pretty good last night, but I was tied up doing something and couldn't get it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great stuff guys! :bigthumb:

IDK if I can enter the contest since I picked the theme, but here's mine anyway... :)
The old rules said the winner of the previous month was excluded from current contest. But since that was removed I will see how many entries are received. If we have less than 11, it's in. More than 11 and I will drop it first since it was a past rule.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
The old rules said the winner of the previous month was excluded from current contest. But since that was removed I will see how many entries are received. If we have less than 11, it's in. More than 11 and I will drop it first since it was a past rule.
Sounds fair to me...:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally got the conditions, or at least as close as I can hope for, that I was trying to get.

Here is a great Summer into Fall sunset.

2014-09-13 19.36.51-1.jpg

1 - 20 of 42 Posts