Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Chargers at Sunset"

It seems this time of year can usually have some very spectacular sunsets.
So for this month's theme slow down and enjoy one with your Charger. Be creative.
Sky, clouds, reflections, water, whatever you want. Just make sure it's
sunset/dusk or sunrise and start snappin!.

Rules same as last month, sorta:

1) Must be real pics! Only photoshop to make the pic more viewable (brightness, size, etc). The maximum size of the longest border should be 800 pixels so the pics will fit easily on everyone's screens! ONLY license plate can be edited.

2) Enter only ONE pic!

3) The photo should be taken by you and have your Charger in it.

Deadline for entries: September 24th, midnight pacific.
Voting starts on September 25th.
Winner on October 1st.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
This is a neat topic... I'll work on mine when my wheels get here.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Funny this is the topic I just took some today. Will post em soon.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
here is mine...

Scott
Scott, got any pictures where your car isnt cut off in the front?? nice picture but the critics will deduct you on that!!

Have to think of a nice locale for mine....

Tom

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
You've gotta be kidding me! I dropped off a video last night and when I came out, I thought to myself, boy, wouldn't it be nice to have the digital camera with me. The sky was purple, the clouds were a fiery red and pink, and there was no wind on the lakes. The Charger looked absolutely amazing in that light and I would have loved to have been able to take some pictures. Then I log on to this site this morning and see this photo contest! Argh! I hope it stops raining long enough to snap a few pics before I leave for vacation. Damn it!

Sorry for the rant...

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The sky was purple, the clouds were a fiery red and pink, and there was no wind on the lakes. The Charger looked absolutely amazing in that light.
That's just what I was picturing when I came up with this, sorry I
was a day late for you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
MANGO SKY !!

·
Registered
706 Posts

Hope this works.
PS-That is not Blackhawk Helicoptor on top of my car; it's a dragonfly that decided to fly by. :D :ninja: :D :ninja:

Got a little of everything. Sunset, Rain, Clouds, Wildlife (ok I know it's just a dragonfly; play along:nervous s )

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
great shots guys, just what I was hoping for.:smoke:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'll post a pic later, but i seriously doubt anyone is gunna be able to beat narc charger. i usually dont like silver chargers, but that picture is so amazing, its the hottest charger i've seen.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sunset would have been amazing, shot still came out good.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.