Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in doing a dyno day at promotion on either of these days? I don't see anything on the MACC calendar for that weekend and thinking it'd be a great time to do one. So what do you guys think?

Plan on attending the 29th 11:00
06MDCharger
Mr. Dodge
TorRed Daytona?
Immo?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am Interested!

Anyone interested in doing a dyno day at promotion on either of these days? I don't see anything on the MACC calendar for that weekend and thinking it'd be a great time to do one. So what do you guys think?
YES!!!!!!!!
I'll be there with my ride! I've been wondering what the AirRaid CAI w/"Ram Air Scoop" did for me besides "LOOKIN' GUUUD"!!!!!
If it's done on the 30th I might be able to get my bud with his Black SRT to come, as well!!
That weekend is perfect for me...........

8th of September - I work
14th - 16th - SRT Track Experience in PA
22d - I work
29th - 30th - Free as a bird!!!!!!
6th of October - I work
13th of October is the SKYLINE DRIVE GTG that I am managing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Man this sounds good but I have to be at a Lower Merion Football game Friday night then the Jersey shore to close up the summer house Saturday...you all have fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Thats the one weekdn a year I HAVE to work. Its the Federal Government end of the fiscal year. (Sept. 30th). I am at work until the last dollar is spent. Have fun guys. I'll see you all in October, many events there. :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump this up folks. Leave your name if you plan on coming on the 29th. I'll start a list in the first post.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome, remember guys we "should" have our Diablos by then so let's see what they are really doing for us.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Suggestion!

Since you want your Diablo effect and you WON'T have it.....................
Mine will remain stock (except for AIRAID CAI W/Scoop) for comparison.
Lets set this up another day!

And then we can attend this in the same area ON THE SAME DAY!!!

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50703

·
Registered
112 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.