Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We need a 3rd car for SEMA. This vehicle would have to be at Ted Weins in Las Vegas from this Thursday the 25th through next Wednesday. Pedders will replace most every bush in your suspension, plus shocks, struts and coils. Your vehicle will be roughly 30mm lower and properly aligned. You will leave Vegas with an AMG Benz on a budget. Your car will NOT be shown at SEMA. It will be on a lift so our Dealers can go to school on your car. The Pedders bits are on me. The $500 is a tip for the tech. Considering the labor required to replace 30 some odd bushes, coils and dampers is 18 hours the tip is cheap!

So who wants to donate a Chrysler LX for a week to training and leave with a fully Pedderised lowered vehicle?

Ted Weins Tire and Auto Centers
9445 S. Eastern
Las Vegas, NV 89123
O (702) 938-8473

Why would you do this?

Let me make three more posts and I'll put up the link. :grin:

You won't belive the handling and comfort of a Pedderised LX!!!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Message left...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From a PM:

It is a full suspension from bushes to dampers to coils. Your warranty should not be effected by law. Laws are not always respected. Your warranty can be effected by a Dealer or the Area Zone Manager from Chrysler that are not aftermarket friendly. We have a number of Dealers and AZMs who are aftermarket friendly and some that are not. Can an aftermarket suspension void a warranty claim on your radio. It shouldn't. Can it cause your A/C to fail a warranty claim -- it shouldn't. Can it cause a blown head gasket to fail warranty -- it shouldn't. If your tie rod end fails could they point to the suspension and make a reasonable case your warranty doesn't apply -- probably. Could they deny it all -- yep. Could they honor the warranty in full -- yep.

Our suspension is a full replacement for a 6 cylinder or SRT8. There is nothing the factory offers that is even a fifth cousin three times removed close to our package. Nothing available in the aftermarket comes close either. Until you address the LX suspension at the foundational level of bushes it is a land yacht.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have an middle east coast dealer, I could "help" them do their first install.
;-)
We are donating 10 complete systems bit and install for the Chrysler LX and GM T900 platforms to Police and Fire Departments around the country. If you are a First Responder -- we can do that!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Would have loved to have my 300C SRT PEDDERED...

I was told they already had plenty of cars... OH WELL

·
Registered
542 Posts
I just got a call 10 min ago from 7024295737

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got a call 10 min ago from 7024295737
You called Craig. Craig is my Dealer, cooks the best Carne Asda in North America and is an all round good guy, but he isn't giving anything away. That would be my job. I should have posted it differently. Weins is the location and I am the contact.. Sorry about that.

Please send a picture of your car, address, phone and email via PM.

·
Registered
542 Posts
DONE thank you

Here are the pics... In case you didnt get em...

The black wheels are gone, the latest ones, are the stock SRT Charger wheels. The car's supension had 10K miles and its completely stock (yes it sits up pretty high...). It also rides pretty terrible. Its not very solid, and it feels really bad. Even took it to the dealer, they changed the tires. No fix.

·
Registered
743 Posts
We are donating 10 complete systems bit and install for the Chrysler LX and GM T900 platforms to Police and Fire Departments around the country. If you are a First Responder -- we can do that!
That's really cool! ... but I'm not a first responder.
But thanks for doing that anyway, Maybe a second thread here (and one over in LXforums) to get these people there goodies!

But back to me... Are there mid-East coast dealers/installers for your stuff?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have a car IN VEGAS! I live less than 10 minutes from that Ted Wiens. Lemme know.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for all the response to the "SEMA almost FREE Suspension". We are going to provide the suspension to hemi4me? He was the first one to respond

We are very excited about completing this suspension install at Ted Weins Tire and Auto Centers
9445 S. Eastern
Las Vegas, NV 89123
O (702) 938-8473

Thanks again for all the interest.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would love to see Hemi4me get that package. Hes a pretty fun guy and has a pretty sweet ride. I even let him hang out with us goats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts