Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a FULL SET of Limited Edition Daytona Black Leather seats. They came out of a 2008 Charger.
They are soft leather with a Perferated Suede center. The Stitching is Daytona Orange. The seat has the DAYTONA stitched in Orange.
The Air Bag system is installed into the seats. They have a race car style that holds the person in place.
The two front seats are powered and heated.
This is a 5 piece set which include Drivers side, Passanger side, Back bench, Rear seat bench with arm rest.
I am also including the Front facia Dashboard for NAVI and Shifter counsel. Both are Chrome and Black to match the seats.

These seats are in excellent condition with no scratches or rips.

I am looking for $600 for the complete set. I paid alot more for the seats but times are tough right now and sacrifices have to be made. I am available via email all the time. I live in Fontana. This is for a LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.....Please no Low ballers, lets not waste each others time. Have a great 4th of July.

Ramon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
ummm, what state is Fontana in? I googled and there's more than one...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
wow that is a HELL of a deal!!! someone jump on these!

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
That is a good deal, I was hoping you were in the NY Fontana!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys I mentioned that I was looking for local pick up only but I am sure we can work something out. I just dont want to spend money to ship. If you are serious please let me know.
This is a great deal especially since the Air Bags are included in the seats.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I can't believe these are not gone, if I was in socal they would be!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
shame your not closer to OHIO because I would buy these and keep them as spares for my car incase I ever had a problem with mine. If you decide to somehow ship them drop me a PM.

·
Registered
166 Posts
sent a pm interested in shipping

·
Registered
323 Posts
Want them

I have an 06 Charger RT will these work in my car?

I live Near the Burbank Airport very interested.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Where did you get the seats? Are those your pictures? The wall and the floor are exactly the same as in pics from Cleveland Pick-A-Part.

Just saying.

·
Registered
866 Posts
PM sent for local p/u this weekend.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Those seats are awesome and for sure it's a bargain...However, just so we are all clear, unless something has changed - Only the SRT seats are real leather + Suede.

Still a great deal and super comfy seats!

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I've got an 06 daytona and the seats in it sure look and feel like real leather and suede...? Are you sure about that??

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've got an 06 daytona and the seats in it sure look and feel like real leather and suede...? Are you sure about that??
Don't wanna sound like a hater, becuase my old RT/R&T had pretty much the same seats as your Daytona - AND i freakin Loved them! Nor was i able to discern the difference, it was not until i joined lovely chargerforums and educated myself + went to a local custom shop and had it verified.

So, to answer....YES, 100% sure. However, you don't have to put in nearly as much work cleaning and conditioning for them to still look great 10 years down the road :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
is it me or do those look like CPAP's pictures?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
See my earlier post on this in this thread -I agree!
I didnt see that post before. well im glad im not the only one who thinks so. sad, because i want those kind of seats

1 - 20 of 34 Posts