Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling the R/T and get the SRT, think 26k is to much like it sits? i.e. rims, sound syste, exhaust, cutouts, chip, air intake, thats about all. and 34k miles on it. Thanks for your opinions in advance. Your opinions will help me decide if I sell it or not.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I say you put it in your local autotrader and newspaper, and maybe even on ebay. The worst that happens is you dont get what you want for it. I think it is going to be a little much to hope for to get that, even with the goodies you have put on it, but the worst thing that happens is you dont sell it for that.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Yes, 26K is too much. You will probably get $20-22K privately.
Why would somebody pay $26K when some members have paid that much for a brand new one. Also, the money you put in mods can't be recovered.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If you Find your not gonna get much more for the mods u have, just sell them seperate on the forums i.e. rims, sound system, exhaust, cutouts, chip, air intake, you might come out a little on top of what you'd get leaving everything on.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
If you Find your not gonna get much more for the mods u have, just sell them seperate on the forums i.e. rims, sound system, exhaust, cutouts, chip, air intake, you might come out a little on top of what you'd get leaving everything on.
Now that is a good idea. I should have thought of that. Assuming of course that you still have the original parts.....

·
Registered
689 Posts
I say you put it in your local autotrader and newspaper, and maybe even on ebay. The worst that happens is you dont get what you want for it. I think it is going to be a little much to hope for to get that, even with the goodies you have put on it, but the worst thing that happens is you dont sell it for that.
Also, craigslist. That's where I sold my last car.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
preciate the opinions, yeah youre right I will prolly just part out the parts and sell it for about 20k, and yes I have all my original parts. Gonna talk to the wife when she gets home and see how crazy she thinks I am for trying to get rid of the car. Thanks again.

·
Registered
727 Posts
preciate the opinions, yeah youre right I will prolly just part out the parts and sell it for about 20k, and yes I have all my original parts. Gonna talk to the wife when she gets home and see how crazy she thinks I am for trying to get rid of the car. Thanks again.
remember dibs on the ecutouts:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts