Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two fronts are 19x8.5 and the rears are 19x9. front tires are Michelin Pilot Sports with about 30% tread remaining and the rears are almost brand new Michelin Pilot Sports PS2's with over 95% tread remaining, have a receipt proving I paid $940 for the pair a couple months back. willing to sell the PS2's separately for $500 for the pair. $1100 for everything.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Im very interested but need pics and location? How about shipping?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Pics & location?

What's the bolt pattern and offset? Based on the tire size, these likely weren't mounted on an LX.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Pics & location?

What's the bolt pattern and offset? Based on the tire size, these likely weren't mounted on an LX.
Ditto!^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the lack of info. first off, i'm located in san francisco, ca. the rims are currently in storage and are very dirty but I pulled one out today for a quick pic. if their is real interest i'll pull all 4 out and clean them for serious buyers. the rims are Racing Hart M5's, they are a 5x114.3 bolt pattern (and also predrilled for 4x114.3 by Racing Hart) with machined center caps. fronts are 8.5" wheels with +43mm offsets and rears are 9" wheels with +37mm offsets.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Were they on a LX base car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts