Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, if anyone needs to get in touch with me, leave a pm. I will be going over to the Dark Side. (LX Forums) Too much drama here. Today was it. Actually, this weekend solidified the decision. The LX forum is what I am looking for. I wanna go fast and these guys have TONS of knowledge. I will keep up to date on a few posts I have going, and to check my pm's, but that's about it. Peace\/

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Cant say i blame ya bro. Maybe the winter months will lower drama levels and things can be good. Dont be a complete stranger and I will be in touch.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Gary, I've got the same username on LX Forums, so I'll see you over there.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Wow! What the hey????
I am the same screen name over there as well, so I will look for ya.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well heck that's the side I came from! But I like to check out what's going on at a few of the mopar forums. Same screen name on all of them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
x2..........................................

·
Registered
641 Posts
It's OK to be in 2 sites what's the big deal it is only a mouse click away?

·
Registered
971 Posts
I think I will meet you there bro

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey all, if anyone needs to get in touch with me, leave a pm. I will be going over to the Dark Side. (LX Forums) Too much drama here. Today was it. Actually, this weekend solidified the decision. The LX forum is what I am looking for. I wanna go fast and these guys have TONS of knowledge. I will keep up to date on a few posts I have going, and to check my pm's, but that's about it. Peace\/

I now see that I should have not voiced my intentions. Looks like all the drama is heading over there. Why can't this go away. :mad:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's OK to be in 2 sites what's the big deal it is only a mouse click away?
Hey Rob, you're right about the mouse click away, but you know what? There is no drama,bashing, chest pounding etc over there. Just straight up knowledge and fun. You see how those guys roll. They won't put up with that carp over there. I just wanna go fast and learn, not read third grade barbs thrown at each other. Peace\/

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hey Rob, you're right about the mouse click away, but you know what? There is no drama,bashing, chest pounding etc over there. Just straight up knowledge and fun. You see how those guys roll. They won't put up with that carp over there. I just wanna go fast and learn, not read third grade barbs thrown at each other. Peace\/
I completely agree with you Gary. This "Stuff" is very upsetting to me and makes me not want to come on the forum.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Not too sure what happened since I posted on here yesterday but what the heck? I live for the unknown....what's the LX forum website??

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Re: Drama.

Gotta ask. When people decide to "leave" a forum, why post about it? Isn't it just a matter of not showing up anymore?

Pot and kettle situation, with a comment thrown in regarding colour?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
it seems to happen only to the sublime guys. This is like 3rd one this week.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: Drama.

Gotta ask. When people decide to "leave" a forum, why post about it? Isn't it just a matter of not showing up anymore?

Pot and kettle situation, with a comment thrown in regarding colour?
DING! DING! DING!

I'm a member of both, and I've commented several times about the differences between the two. I value them both.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i'm over there too. all of about 10 posts. They dont seem as close of a group as most of us are over here, but who knows

1 - 20 of 29 Posts