Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

i take this picture just when i left my job today coming to my house :)

i take it at 1:46 pm and it is very very hot :dead:

check this picture

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
All I can say is....LEAVE. I like hot weather but I don't want to make cookies on my front porch.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have been there for the summer. That is insane...you need to start modding that Charger soon...before it melts away.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i was lucky and was out there from sep-may 0f 03 yaeh it was 90 degrees and humid as hell at like 2 am well that was bahrain not kuwait but at laest the charger has a/c

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
I think that place is like 5 minutes north of he!!....:alien:

·
Registered
282 Posts
For those who dont know how hot 50°C is......

50°C = 122°F

MAN THATS HOT!!
I remember when i was in iraq we tried to take the temp with a 150 degree hand thermometer(mercury style) and it was to low. we had to get a digital thermometer it was reading something like 156 degrees. Then the meterologist guys came out with some crazy ballons and beakers and measured like 160 degrees. that area of the world is extremely hot in many many ways.

Stay in the shade my kuwaiti friend!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Boy you are going thru tons of tires with the road being even hotter.

Too HOT for me.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
That looks like perfect lounging / beer drinking weather... lots of both...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yup it is freakin hot here in Kuwait, and its not any better the second time. And its not just the temp and the sun that will get you even the wind is hot as he!! Oh yeah and "full battle rattle" really does add to the fun.

·
Registered
998 Posts
The hottest I've seen so far in TX is 105 degrees on my dash. Wow..122-125!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
When I was in Djibouti 4 years ago, I experienced something similar. That place is an armpit! I'm heading that way in 2 weeks, Bahrain.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I've seen my dash thermometer hit 120-125 often... it doesn't mean that the outside air is that hot though.

It usually reads 5-6 degrees higher than actual air temp... plus some more if the car has been sitting in the hot sun for awhile.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts