Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Back at the end of 2010 I became the owner of a silver 2010 SXT. Had the car for eight months and was T-boned by another driver totalling the car. After that accident I picked up a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring. I've had that vehicle ever since until yesterday when I became the ecstatic owner of a black 2006 SRT8 with 54,000 miles. You couldn't slap the smile off my face right now.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on the SRT/8 and another congrats on getting the fastest color:yes::driving:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Welcome from Aston PA! Congrats!

You are only about a half an hour way from me, I hope to see you out on the roads! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Welcome from another Southeast PA owner.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats on the new car and Welcome back!

·
Vendor
10,365 Posts
Hello all! Back at the end of 2010 I became the owner of a silver 2010 SXT. Had the car for eight months and was T-boned by another driver totalling the car. After that accident I picked up a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring. I've had that vehicle ever since until yesterday when I became the ecstatic owner of a black 2006 SRT8 with 54,000 miles. You couldn't slap the smile off my face right now.
Welcome to the obsession! Had our SRT8 since April 20, 2006. I know the passion! Enjoy!!:rocker:

Anything we can do to assist you in taking care of your new beast, let us know!:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts