Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys in about one more week i'll be coming up to visit your hood. I'm staying two days in yelm, and then 4 days in spokane. renting a caliber to drive back and forth. If you see some goofy white guy hanging out the car waving at everyone in chargers that might be me.

Anywhos anything that would be fun and cheap to do in or around both cities to kill some time? I hear yelm is all of about 4 people but i plan on at least running to the ocean once. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
That is cool. I was thinking over the weekend I needed to check back in with you. Are you still coming to Spokane the 17th -21st of oct? Do you know your schedule yet? Let me know what evening works best for you....

You post over on the LX Forums as well. Or I can for you if you want. There is alot more people in the N.W. section there and I know they would love to hook up with you as well.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have a whole bunch of time up there, family wedding and such, to hook up with anyone. Just kinda wondering what there was too do that i might be able to do in between times. I think of decided to run by rainer , and mt st helens but so far thats all we got.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts