Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you order the SRT8 seats at the dealership, or is it best to contact Katzin or whatever their name is to do it, for a cheaper price?

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The whole shabang, was wondering what kind of figures Im looking at....I want to get the whole set, but I was wondering if i can get just a plain black headrest, so I can have a custom design on that.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Negative... Same price no matter if you have an SE, SXT, R/T or SRT8. There is no Price difference on the leather either if you have an SE, SXT, or R/T and wanna do the SRT-8 Foams. You just need to order the foams and we will send you the correct leather for the new front seats!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
How do the seat covers affect the OCS airbag system in the passenger seat? The manual states to only use OEM seatcovers for that model year and not to use aftermarket covers.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
How do the seat covers affect the OCS airbag system in the passenger seat? The manual states to only use OEM seatcovers for that model year and not to use aftermarket covers.
Thanks!
GeekGrl and I are doing her seats right now, these replace the stock covers, yes the seats have to be completly apart, and new foam and coverings place on, the old covers are than yours to do what ever with. It is very time consuming.

Here is a write up done on LXfourms http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=76406

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Katzkin seat covers are OEM Standards!!! They are actually offered thru your dealer parts department. They will come with OCS instructions on what needs to be done. Its very straightforward.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Looking forward to helping more of you tomorrow... I will be in the office tomorrow 9am-6pm EST. Will be doing installs on a Quad Cab Ram but feel free to ask for me and I will assist you with your order...
Thanks
James

·
Registered
260 Posts
whoa, wait how much total for the srt conversion, (leather and foam)? $1127.50 did I do that math right? For some reason I was under the impression this was at least 2g's.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
whoa, wait how much total for the srt conversion, (leather and foam)? $1127.50 did I do that math right? For some reason I was under the impression this was at least 2g's.
You have done the math right so far :)

You need a Katzkin Leather Kit: $577.50 - 10%
You need SRT8 Foams : $550
Shipping: Depends on location....

Not close to $2000 :)

Thanks
James

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
You have done the math right so far :)

You need a Katzkin Leather Kit: $577.50 - 10%
You need SRT8 Foams : $550
Shipping: Depends on location....

Not close to $2000 :)

Thanks
James
That is a great price! I will say for those thinking of doing this mod, better get on the horn to James!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts