Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY SEATBELT SUKS, IT IS STRANGULATING ME, IT PASS RIGHT OVER MY NECK VEINS, AND YES, FOR THE FUNNY FELLOWS:

1. I KNOW I CAN CUT MY VEINS
2. I KNOW I CAN JUST QUIT WEARING IT
3. I KNOW I CAN PUT MY SEATBELT INSIDE MY AS...

SERIUSLY, ANYBODY USE A DIFERENT SEATBELT? ANY USING RECARO?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
287 Posts
MY SEATBELT SUKS, IT IS STRANGULATING ME, IT PASS RIGHT OVER MY NECK VEINS, AND YES, FOR THE FUNNY FELLOWS:

1. I KNOW I CAN CUT MY VEINS
2. I KNOW I CAN JUST QUIT WEARING IT
3. I KNOW I CAN PUT MY SEATBELT INSIDE MY AS...

SERIUSLY, ANYBODY USE A DIFERENT SEATBELT? ANY USING RECARO?

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Not sure what year your Charger is, but my '06 Daytona has adjustable seatbelts. If you look at where the seatbelt is attached to the door post you'll notice a button on the seatbelt press it and you can move it up and down. Problem solved.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Not sure what year your Charger is, but my '06 Daytona has adjustable seatbelts. If you look at where the seatbelt is attached to the door post you'll notice a button on the seatbelt press it and you can move it up and down. Problem solved.
I was thinking the same thing.. I thought even base models had this feature?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Most all cars have seat belt height adjusters now days. Also there is a product you can get to ease the tension on the seatbelt. Its a clip like thingy that attaches on the B pillar where your seatbelt is. I use them on all my cars. They work pretty well and it takes just that edge off the pressure over your shoulder and chest. Link below. :)

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/.../s-10101/Ntk-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=seat+belt

·
Registered
230 Posts
just be careful with that device cause if you put too much slack in it you can break your clavical or worse in an accident.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
just be careful with that device cause if you put too much slack in it you can break your clavical or worse in an accident.

Yeah, it says that in te instructions. Its really designed to take the tightness off. Your not supposed to have lots of slack. Just enough to feel comfortable. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm sure that i'm the bad design part, i'm 280 pounds, 6 feet, the big kindda guy. the seeat belt is not bad designed is just the edge of the belt is just over my left side of the neck, really unpleasent feeling when you are driving
i was looking for some experiences with seatbelts mods in the forum, someone using sport pro devices.
i will see all your advices, thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Audiovox, thanks for the advice, i didn't see that detail, i will check it today after work,
thanks

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
not only is the belt adjustable the seat is also. Is there no other comforyable combo?

·
Registered
342 Posts
My wife, who's short, has issues with some cars' seatbelts chocking her. She bought some of these (similar) and solved the problem. Moves the seatbelt away from her neck, for like $10. Clips on the part of the seatbelt going across your lap, then you hook the diagonal part on

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
problem solved, didn't know about the adjust trigger, i slide it up to the highest position, now is ok.
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.