Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed on a lot of my customers srt 300's that the back seat bucket [bottom part were you put your butt] is deeper then the charger srt's and daytona's rear seats- other then that every thing eles about the seat is the same. i'm wondering has any one other then me noticed it. i like it better and it makes the rear seat look not so much like a park bench. even the 300 [srt design] is like this. i wonder why. i guess i'll be calling cleveland pick apart to see if they have one up for sale. next time any one see's a srt 300 take alook and see-it looks way better then the charger rear seats

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
All the SRT8's, Daytonas, Road and Track pachages, and SRTDesigns have one type/design of seat in either real or fake leather. All others are the regular seats in either cloth or leather. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have cloth seats and the rear doesn't fold down. Where is a good place to look for just the rear seat with the split that folds down. Too much of my bass gets stuck in the trunk. lol

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seats

All the SRT8's, Daytonas, Road and Track pachages, and SRTDesigns have one type/design of seat in either real or fake leather. All others are the regular seats in either cloth or leather. :)
yes ALL R/T WITH RT-DAYTONA'S AND SRTS have leather with the micro fiber inserts BUT ON THE SRT300'S AND THE 300SRT DESIGN the rear seat bottom's are deeper were you sit!!!!! it forms a deeper bucket for your rear! other then that the covering on the seat bottom is the same-look at your daytona rear seat and then take a look at a 300srt rear seat/theres a bid difference is the seat bottoms that the chargers dont have.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i know the srt seats are bigger and healthier looking than the regular r/t seats but i dont know how they compare to the 300's.

i bought a set of srt rear seats because my se didnt come with folding seats.
i actually found a good deal on a rt and may want to sell the srt rear seats.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i know the srt seats are bigger and healthier looking than the regular r/t seats but i dont know how they compare to the 300's.

i bought a set of srt rear seats because my se didnt come with folding seats.
i actually found a good deal on a rt and may want to sell the srt rear seats.
Let me know how much you're talking about.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looking at the parts catalog w/o vin decoding i see three differnt lines for performance seats BL, JL, YL and all three have different part numbers, im more thinking that just the different body design may be why they may appear different?

·
Registered
467 Posts
first ive heard of the 300SRT design, sounds like the charger R&T package but with SRT rims and bumpers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts