Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 07 charger srt8 and when i first got the car the seat belt reminder "dinged" if someone was in the driver or pass. seat and around 6000 miles i noticed it didnt "ding" when a friend was in the car when i told the dealer the said they called "silverstar" and gave them my vin and that my car only "dings" on the drivers seat. Now i know im not crazy but they want me to believe it never "dinged" on the pass. side.
Everyone with srt8, what say you?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I don't know about the passenger seat but today it dinged for no reason I thought that was pretty weird...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I have an 06 and mine dings for passenger or driver seats. I always wear my seatbelt out of habbit but if I didn't, that ding would make me. I can't stand it!

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
dings for both driver and passenger side

·
Registered
474 Posts
my 06 does both driver and pass. but you can shut it off. the directions are in a sticky here somewhere. and if you have aftermarket wheels. it will silence the annoying chirp from the TPMS as well. which reminds me i need to redo that. my chimes all came back when they flashed my TCM for the 1-2 shift hesitation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When enabling/disabling the directions only say driver side. Im not sure if it works on the passenger side.
1. Turn ign switch to lock position & buckle seat belt
2. Turn ign to on & wait for belt light to go out
3. Within the next 60 seconds unbuckle belt & wait for belt light to come on then rebuckle belt. Do this at least 3 times within 10 seconds. Make sure you end with belt buckled.
4.Turn ign to lock, you should hear a chime and your done. The belt light may still flash with belts off but no chime.

·
Registered
410 Posts
:wave:
When enabling/disabling the directions only say driver side. Im not sure if it works on the passenger side.
3. Within the next 60 seconds unbuckle belt & wait for belt light to come on then rebuckle belt. Do this at least 3 times within 10 seconds. Make sure you end with belt buckled.
4.Turn ign to lock, you should hear a chime and your done. The belt light may still flash with belts off but no chime.

:yes: That's what I did ...

·
Registered
474 Posts
thanks, now i dont have to search for it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts