Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Bought A 2006 Charger Se 3.5lt 250hp I Want To Do Some Mods Such As Intake, Exhaust I Have Read Tons Of Post On Whats Good For The Rt's And Srt's, I Myself When It Comes To Vehicles Is Not Mechanically Savvy And Would Be Very Appreciative If I Could Get Some Insight On Whats Best To Get Close To, Reach, Or Exceed My Goal Of 300hp. With Out The Use Of Super Chargers And Turbos, I Know I Know I Should Have Gotten The Hemi Model But Im On A Budget And Really Wanted This Car, Soo Now Im Going To Try And Grow Some Balls For My New Baby.. Helpppp Please

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! I am not sure of that is possible with FI of some sort. You are asking for a 20% increase in HP. Thats gonna take some serious doing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I Have Stock 250 And I Heard I Can Gain Like 15 From A Good Intake And Im Not Sure What I Could Get From A Greatexhuast And Maybe Some Headers ?? By Te Way I Love Your Grill That Looks Amazing Man I Saw Mopars Sight On Ebay But It Have The Mesh Insert Where Did You Get The Grill Insert For That?? I Want Ittt Lol

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I Just Bought A 2006 Charger Se 3.5lt 250hp I Want To Do Some Mods Such As Intake, Exhaust I Have Read Tons Of Post On Whats Good For The Rt's And Srt's, I Myself When It Comes To Vehicles Is Not Mechanically Savvy And Would Be Very Appreciative If I Could Get Some Insight On Whats Best To Get Close To, Reach, Or Exceed My Goal Of 300hp. With Out The Use Of Super Chargers And Turbos, I Know I Know I Should Have Gotten The Hemi Model But Im On A Budget And Really Wanted This Car, Soo Now Im Going To Try And Grow Some Balls For My New Baby.. Helpppp Please
Welcome - and that's gonna be hard buddy..... :nervous s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts