Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I am new to this site and to Dodge, as a long time GM guy. Anyhow, me and the wife are really looking at getting a Charger SE, and I had a couple questions I was hoping someone could answer. First, on the base SE model, with the 60/40 rear seat, does the entire seat fold down? Second, is the Protection package available yet for the SE? We will be test driving this weekend, then likely ordering one, although there have been some heated discussions between my wife and I on what color we want :) . Thank you.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I'm not sure about the availability of the protection package yet, but I believe that the SE does not offer the 60/40 split rear seat. The information that I have (and I'm looking at the salesman's brochure that is posted on this site) states that the split rear seat is only offered on the SXT and up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I reread my question and what I was asking wasn't clear. What I am curious about regarding the seat is if I don't get the 60/40 rear seat, does it still fold as one whole piece? Having a seat that is split 60/40 isn't important to us, but being able to fold the entire seat down is important, and we didn't want to get the 60/40 option unless that is the only way you can get the rear seat to fold. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I think that I read somewhere that the SE back seat does not fold, but I can't find it now. I'm 99% sure that it doesn't, that's one reason why I ordered the SXT.

·
Registered
832 Posts
(Story time)So i go and test drive an R/T then the SXT (V8better of course :biggrin: )but i have a habit of popping hoods a car dealers so i popped the hood on both and the V6 looks like it had a harder time getting in the bay than the 8? So am i crazy or what? :mad:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
RonRacer said:
(Story time)So i go and test drive an R/T then the SXT (V8better of course :biggrin: )but i have a habit of popping hoods a car dealers so i popped the hood on both and the V6 looks like it had a harder time getting in the bay than the 8? So am i crazy or what? :mad:
no, that is one tight engine bay, add the dohc heads on the six and now you know why they put the battery in the trunk... :cool:

·
Registered
832 Posts
chargershed said:
no, that is one tight engine bay, add the dohc heads on the six and now you know why they put the battery in the trunk... :cool:
I knew i wasn't crazy! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts