Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be hitting the grove within the month and was wondering if theres any interest in a meet there

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
yea i should be able to get there...just let me know when. i have a few things lined up..but if i have time i could possibly make it out there..

Jon

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking in 2-3 fridays let me know whens a good day for you maybe well meet up

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
this coming friday is bad.....but i can prolly do the next friday. I'll be around. just have to make sure i leave work a little early. hopefully we can get a few guys to show up. keep me posted.

Jon

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this coming friday is bad.....but i can prolly do the next friday. I'll be around. just have to make sure i leave work a little early. hopefully we can get a few guys to show up. keep me posted.

Jon
Well so far i have a MACH 1,2 350 z,a golf 1.8t and maybe a neon going but i want more chargers or LXs to go

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i agree with you! i want more chargers..

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I hope that more people can come out to this meet on friday. just post on here if you are going to show up. hopefully we can get more then 2 guys from the forum to show up.

Jon

·
Registered
608 Posts
did you guys go yet? and where is maple grove ?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
we are going on friday. i guess you can just google the address and look it up. im not exactly sure the name of the road.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTF its bin changed to SAT:silenced: :dead:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
oh really??

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
so no runs on friday now??

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope but im allways more then willing to go anytime just let me know or give me a call

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Cecil isn't that far away and has MANY more open track time. It's also 500 feet lower altitude. Keep me posted if/when you guys go to MapleGrove. It's only 25 minutes away and was just up there for the NHRA Powerade series a few weeks ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts