Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I messed up and clayed the hood of my wifes truck. It came out so nice I had to do the rest of the truck. 7 hours later looks better than the day we bought it.

Thanks Junkman for the videos. I cant wait to do it to the Charger.

Garry

·
Registered
741 Posts
LOL you had me going, I was wondering how you messed up clay baring. Looks great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just did my Charger about 2 weeks ago. The only problem is everyone wants to keep touching the paint (me included) because it feels like velvet. Like you said thanks Junkman ~ videos a great help.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I wanted to get intimate with my Charger's paint when I claybarred it a couple months ago .... LOL

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
it is a job to clay bar it but boy is it ever worth it when you get done. truck looks good, i mean great

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
LOL you had me going, I was wondering how you messed up clay baring. Looks great.

I was also wondering the same! lol!:)

Looks good!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I really can't believe the difference. I think I tore my rotator cuff playing circus freak trying to contortion around to do around the cab lights...lol made me a believer.

When we had our 30' cabin cruise it too 18 hours to wax, not wash just wax and that was with an a good orbital.

Garry

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just did my Charger about 2 weeks ago. The only problem is everyone wants to keep touching the paint (me included) because it feels like velvet. Like you said thanks Junkman ~ videos a great help.
I LOVE that feeling!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts