Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ARIZONA: Scottsdale Pavillions car show weekend thread!

Lets keep this thread going as a call out for weekends at the Scottsdale Pavillions car show just off of loop 101 N and Indian bend road in Scottsdale!

If you need directions, I can post them here! :)

I go just about every weekend!

Is anyone interested in going this Saturday 9/17?

Post here if you wanna meet up! :smile:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
See ya there AZCHARGER!
What time do you usually show up?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See ya there AZCHARGER!
What time do you usually show up?
I get there around 5:30 ish! Hope to see you there! :D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I might be up there this coming weekend again... I will be out in SoCal the following weekend (5 days)... so just depends on having all my ducks in a row for my trip if I show up or not...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I`m solon` it this weekend with a Daytona! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I might be there later, all depends when I get out of work...but I will try. Don't want you running solo and getting all the glory :twisted:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've only lived in the valley for 20 years or so, so can someone tell me what goes on at the pavillions? If its a bunch of Hondas with fart can exhuasts showing off their cars I may have to pass.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
John229 said:
I've only lived in the valley for 20 years or so, so can someone tell me what goes on at the pavillions? If its a bunch of Hondas with fart can exhuasts showing off their cars I may have to pass.
that is the pavillions later on in the evening...

the pavillions car show goes on every saturday, you will see everything first gen corvettes to ferrari's to yes... even fart can equipted ricers.... the ricers tend to show up at about 8:30-9:00 but if you get there at about 4-5... you can have a good 4 hours of the show looking at some awsome vehicles...

:D

·
Registered
958 Posts
Resurrecting this thread...
I used to meet up with AZ audi enthusiasts at the Pavillions regularly. It's be a great way to meet fellow AZ charger owners. When should we do it next?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
R/TommyB said:
Resurrecting this thread...
I used to meet up with AZ audi enthusiasts at the Pavillions regularly. It's be a great way to meet fellow AZ charger owners. When should we do it next?

A few members will probably be up there this Saturday... :D

·
Registered
958 Posts
I think I will be up there as well, but I'll be driving the TT, with "For Sale" signs on it.

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
If I can get the car done and I am not too tired from the Car Show at Firebird this weekend then I will try to make it out there Sat night.

Some other friends of mine will be out there as well from what I hear

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GO TONIGHT EVERYONE! :smile:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I should be up there....

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
that would have been AZcharger and myself.

Jweland, myself and possibly some others will be up at the Pavillions this Sat. if you would like to stop by and say hello

·
Registered
28 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
that would have been AZcharger and myself.

Jweland, myself and possibly some others will be up at the Pavillions this Sat. if you would like to stop by and say hello

That would be cool but i probably wont be able to make it out there this saturday :sad:
I will try though. if i cant make it next saturday might work for me

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Goat Lover said:
That would be cool but i probably wont be able to make it out there this saturday :sad:
I will try though. if i cant make it next saturday might work for me
there is usually 2 or 3 members there every weekend... just check this thread to see if anyone has posted... or post here and see who responds...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts