Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
My wife is out for the night after 530 or so... I am bored too, I was going to clay bar my car, but that sounds like too much work LOL

Call me if you guys hang out...

Paul

602 908 2562

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanna clay bar my car.. WTF.. Its work but what else is there to do right? Im not too concerned with what the ole lady is doing.. she is in school till a little after 6.. Doing that whole Laser Tech thing I talked her into.. shes gonna be my sugar momma

·
Registered
542 Posts
hmmm wings and beer or detailing cars?

Tough decisions... LOL

What do you think Church?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think he is talkin much.. I sent him a PM but no reply.. ugh.. I gotta keep tight on my budget.. But I do wanna hang out with someone.. the girl is just tired when she gets home anyways.. Sushi anyone? I know this rad place..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sushi sounds good which place? Ra?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on I said affordable..lol I cant remember the name but its on Scottsdale road a little bit past Carrabas.. it was excellent. Ill ask the girl if she wants to go.. Im sure she will cause she loves the Raw meat if you know what I mean..lol Wanna see if we can get anyone else to go as well?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Not sure I want to be the third wheel... If you find some of the dogs to go I am there...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Im here. But...sushi? I just had that this weekend, but i would like to have some beers. I like beer. I can even bring my buddy Rob down. What kind of Chargers do you guys have?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I drive a SRT C.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm down. I got to say, I had sushi on Saturday, so kinda sushied-out, but down for whatever. I'm guessin' from the sounds of things that this is gonna have to be in Scottsdale? Just let me know...or if you want some suggestions then it will most likely be a Chandler location.

·
Registered
542 Posts
U name it! Maybe he decided to do the girlfriend thing...

·
Registered
542 Posts
I live in Scottsdale, by Mike, but I can drive south... Not sure how far south, maybe somewhere inbetween?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.