Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAfter searching pretty much since we bought the car, finally scored a complete stock Daytona exhaust locally for $200. Guy took it off his car within the first week he owned it to install a Borla exhaust. he sold the car and decided to keep the Borla on it and sell his stock one. This is actually the first time I've found anything posted on our local craigslist for a 05+ Charger since we bought ours. Has all the clamps, and even the rear passenger side hanger.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Kool.. post a vid when you get it all up and running

·
Registered
389 Posts
Will make sure to get a vid posted! I am uber excited to get it put on!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Glad to hear you got what you wanted, too bad ya'll don't live closer. I put a magna-flow exhaust on mine within the first month and gave away my exhaust.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Seen soooo many exhausts on here either given away or sold for a very good price but they have all been so far away from Nebraska. Was so suprised when I stumbled upon that ad on Craigslist.

I jumped on that ad right away!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I've seen several advertised on here for sale at $200-$300 as well. And they wouldn't have come in one piece as this one did.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn mother f*@king Dodge. Why did they have to crimp the end of the pipes coming off the motor that the rest of the exhasut bolts to?? Had the exhaust off and went and got a pipe expander since it's not the same OD as the Daytona exhaust only to find out the ends of the pipes were crimped in from 2" to probably about 1 1/2 and the pipe expander I rented didn't go that small. Wanted to get the new exhaust put on for the Poker run we are doing tomorrow, but now I'll just have to run the stock exhaust.

On a side note, had to run open exhaust to the parts store to get the pipe expander. It sounded a lot better than i was expecting for running only through the cats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts