Charger Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is a 2021. It doesn't have all the bells and whistle, but all i wanted was the 392 with auto and the wide tires. So i really happy to have found it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also consider that if you are doing a trade-in... currently the used car market is hot and depending on the car many dealerships are paying out on trades. I just traded in my 2018 Challenger RT Plus with 24k miles and got $2k less than I paid new, and I was able to negotiate the new Charger Scat Pack plus down 4k from advertised price. Deals can be made but shop around and my point is, even if dealerships aren't coming down as far as they did a year ago, most are willing to come up more on a good trade.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Also consider that if you are doing a trade-in... currently the used car market is hot and depending on the car many dealerships are paying out on trades. I just traded in my 2018 Challenger RT Plus with 24k miles and got $2k less than I paid new, and I was able to negotiate the new Charger Scat Pack plus down 4k from advertised price. Deals can be made but shop around and my point is, even if dealerships aren't coming down as far as they did a year ago, most are willing to come up more on a good trade.
Hot Market
A Ford dealer by me has a used 2020 Hellcat Wide body with 2800 miles wants 78k
I asked for a copy of the original window sticker it was 75k brand new and only being 6 months old you know the original buyer got the
8k rebate.
For that kind of money I would order a new one and wait till it comes in.
I am in no hurry but I would really like to upgrade my Scat to a Redeye Widebody.
Just because 😏

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
225 Posts
if that is a 2021 then you got a great deal. if its a 2020 then you got a fair deal.
That's only $1900 off sticker or 3.8%, there's $2000 off on chargers and has been for a while now. Whether or not they told him that is the question... So it's not a great deal, in todays climate it's not bad, but nothing to brag about. IMHO the days off getting 20% discounts on these cars is dead and gone.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
225 Posts
I have 3 or 4 places right now I'm going back and forth with. I want to trade in my 19 on a widebody and they are all willing to make deals on the new car. They figure they can sell one new for a high profit or two Scats for decent profits. I have had trade in offers as high as sticker lol

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Just checked KBB for a rough trade in value for my 2013 Super Bee with 142,000 miles.

Over $16k!

I'm not selling, just amusing myself. That's nuts. 2 years ago it had a trade in value of $11k

21 - 26 of 26 Posts