Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been pulling my hair out for over a year trying to find the correct part numbers for the Scat Pack flat bottom steering wheel and trim pieces (which have to be bought separately). Search after search has led to more confusion than anything as Mopar’s part numbers, descriptions, and pictures are subpar at best.

As of last year when I talked with a dealer, the trim pieces weren’t available to order and the dealer couldn’t confirm the correct part number for the steering wheel itself, so I gave up.

I’m back on the hunt again and want to see if anyone knows if these parts are available and what the part numbers are.

Asking for these part numbers as I do NOT want the SRT wheel which I have been able to find.

Anyone know or are these parts made out of unobtanium outside of ordering a new Charger/Challenger widebody (standard) or a narrowbody with the dynamics package?

· Registered
2,072 Posts
Hello @Reichler!

If you elect to consult with your dealer again, we're here to help! Send our team a private message with your vehicle information to start a conversation.

Hannah
Dodge Cares

• Haha
Reactions: that1pinkscat

· Registered
5,726 Posts
Boy, Hanna is on a roll spam posting thus morning. Jeesh
Prior to a week or so ago, DodgeCares was averaging about 2 posts per month. Now they're firing off posts in a bunch of threads they can't and won't ever help with.

Maybe they need to meet a quota?

Reactions: Punisher69
1 - 15 of 15 Posts