Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had many Mach I's, Mustang GT's, Camaro SS, and I can't beleive how fast the Charger is. I dropped my son off at college in Up-State New York, couldn't resist the open road on the way home. Excelerated slightly to pass a car and HOLY @#@$ I'm doing 120 in a blink of an eye. :whistle:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I dropped my son off at college in Up-State New York,
Really? Where?

I grew up in Cazenovia, NY and went to school at SUNY Morrisville and SUNY Delhi!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i went to suny cortland for a quick stint and then joined the army.....spent most of my young life in upstate ny....i loved it....miss the snow actually it is alot better than - oh lets see 110 today and like 400% humidity here in louisiana.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Yup it is fast...I also grew up in upstate NY. Sullivan County. Never went to any SUNY schools joined US Marines out of High school.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
yeah i should have went army (or marines - preferences) went i got of high school also but instead went to college, knocked up a girl, quit school, married the girl, had a kid, divorced the girl b/c she was a cheating **** - joined the army, deployed twice, got out of the army, went to college in louisiana, joined guard, met my wonderful wife, had a few kids, finished college, got a great job, deployed to iraq and got blown up and here i am...an owner of a charger!!! the things we do to buy a car....lol

·
Registered
2,733 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i appreciate it, but i was just doing my job....i kept my eye on the ball the whole time though... i knew i was getting a charger. :happy:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
i appreciate it, but i was just doing my job....
YES, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DID!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
253 Posts
GoDaddy said:
yeah i should have went army (or marines - preferences) went i got of high school also but instead went to college, knocked up a girl, quit school, married the girl, had a kid, divorced the girl b/c she was a cheating **** - joined the army, deployed twice, got out of the army, went to college in louisiana, joined guard, met my wonderful wife, had a few kids, finished college, got a great job, deployed to iraq and got blown up and here i am...an owner of a charger!!! the things we do to buy a car....lol

YEAH, but buying the car is just the begining....See I know you GoDaddy and you are just like me (sorry dude but is true, back and all!) and I know that the car is just the begining (hehe..evil grin..hehe).

·
Registered
369 Posts
ANTMAG..What part of Sullivan County? I grew up in Port Jervis Orange county.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cazenovia, huh??? I spent my summers as a kid, at DeRuyter Lake...grandparents lived there...I grew up in Syracuse!!!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
you know it hemibates.....i have been hit by the charger bug man!!!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Cazenovia, huh??? I spent my summers as a kid, at DeRuyter Lake...grandparents lived there...I grew up in Syracuse!!!!!
DeRuyter Lake huh, fished there a TON of times!

What part of Syracuse?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wow! small world huh?...You still live there?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Wow! small world huh?...You still live there?
No I left there 13 years ago when I joined the Marine corps. Got out of the service 5 years ago and got stuck here in North Carolina.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
ANTMAG06 said:
No I left there 13 years ago when I joined the Marine corps. Got out of the service 5 years ago and got stuck here in North Carolina.
so by "got stuck here" you mean that you married one of the populace? i did the same thing born and raised in upstate ny and now i am in louisiana for life, can't complain though - married a cajun and loving every minute of it!!!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
GoDaddy said:
so by "got stuck here" you mean that you married one of the populace? i did the same thing born and raised in upstate ny and now i am in louisiana for life, can't complain though - married a cajun and loving every minute of it!!!
Nope Married the wife in California and she is from England. Got stuck by buying a house started a job right after getting out and the kids were in good schools. Now we even have our house for sale but just moving into a bigger house down the street.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts