Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in Ft. Wayne this weekend, and the girl I'm dating and I were cruising around some car lots after we went to the movies on Saturday, and saw the rarest of all Chargers up there. One of the Dodge Dealers has a Plum Crazy SRT8 sitting on the lot. Wish I'd had a camera with me. :confused:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
ummmmm you mean the cool vanilla? lol

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Actually, it would be the Go ManGO! SRT. Only 2 of them exist, and only one of those is street legal. :smoke:
You got me there! I forgot about them

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i got excited and thought it was the gomango

Oh...I meant "rarest that wasn't an ugly color".

**snark**

that'll get the GMG boys in an uproar.....just kiddin :)

·
Registered
174 Posts

**snark**

was it sitting at the 469 automall ? I saw it when it rolled in, at first i thought i was seeing things so i had to turn around to go see.
Nice Ride
You going to trade in that banana split ?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was it sitting at the 469 automall ? I saw it when it rolled in, at first i thought i was seeing things so i had to turn around to go see.
Nice Ride
You going to trade in that banana split ?

Nah, wouldn't dream of trading in my Daytona....I respect what the SRT-8 can do on the streets, no doubt....but I just can't justify the price jump to an SRT for another 75 hp. As it is I'm kinda tight on Car Payments. :lol:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

**snark**

Nah, we can't fault you for being color blind. :grin:

·
Registered
769 Posts
:vomit::sick:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
So what was the run on those, 400 units?
299. I got a dealer here in Huntington Beach that has two of the PC SRT8's on their lot. Half the salesmen don't even realize how limited that run was.

·
Registered
24 Posts
299. I got a dealer here in Huntington Beach that has two of the PC SRT8's on their lot. Half the salesmen don't even realize how limited that run was.
What happened to the other 100. We were told that is was 1800 PC Daytonas at first then they reduced it to 1400. The 400 was to be PC SRT8's. Were these false numbers. Does anyone know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There was a PC SRT-8 for $57,000 at our local Dodge Dealer when I bought our R/T R/T last month... pfft!

$57k my eye.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My dealer has a plum srt8 out in front also. I didnt realize how rare it was. Thought it was just a new color, lol.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've seen someone driving a Plum Crazy SRT8 in the Sheepshed Bay area in Brooklyn, NY a few time.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
There's a PC SRT also here in Miami at Planet Dodge, as well as the Daytona.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts