Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in Ft. Wayne this weekend, and the girl I'm dating and I were cruising around some car lots after we went to the movies on Saturday, and saw the rarest of all Chargers up there. One of the Dodge Dealers has a Plum Crazy SRT8 sitting on the lot. Wish I'd had a camera with me. :confused:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
ummmmm you mean the cool vanilla? lol

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Actually, it would be the Go ManGO! SRT. Only 2 of them exist, and only one of those is street legal. :smoke:
You got me there! I forgot about them

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i got excited and thought it was the gomango

Oh...I meant "rarest that wasn't an ugly color".

**snark**

that'll get the GMG boys in an uproar.....just kiddin :)

·
Registered
175 Posts

**snark**

was it sitting at the 469 automall ? I saw it when it rolled in, at first i thought i was seeing things so i had to turn around to go see.
Nice Ride
You going to trade in that banana split ?

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was it sitting at the 469 automall ? I saw it when it rolled in, at first i thought i was seeing things so i had to turn around to go see.
Nice Ride
You going to trade in that banana split ?

Nah, wouldn't dream of trading in my Daytona....I respect what the SRT-8 can do on the streets, no doubt....but I just can't justify the price jump to an SRT for another 75 hp. As it is I'm kinda tight on Car Payments. :lol:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

**snark**

Nah, we can't fault you for being color blind. :grin:

·
Registered
783 Posts
:vomit::sick:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
So what was the run on those, 400 units?
299. I got a dealer here in Huntington Beach that has two of the PC SRT8's on their lot. Half the salesmen don't even realize how limited that run was.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There was a PC SRT-8 for $57,000 at our local Dodge Dealer when I bought our R/T R/T last month... pfft!

$57k my eye.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I've seen someone driving a Plum Crazy SRT8 in the Sheepshed Bay area in Brooklyn, NY a few time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.