Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this thread is useless without pics, but just wanted to give the heads up that they are out there.
I was at this little wanna be hot August nights in Danville Ca. last night. There was a guy from Dodge showing off a new Plum Crazy SRT8:grin:

·
Registered
933 Posts
yeah just walked up to one at the dealership this morning. Hated it. That color is nasty looking. I didnt think it was plum i think its more purple.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
There are 2 in North Knoxville, TN. I liked them so-so but I was so impressed with the Superbee I had to pass.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yeah just walked up to one at the dealership this morning. Hated it. That color is nasty looking. I didnt think it was plum i think its more purple.

sorry to hear you don't like it..but thats ok. When you buy a purple car, you pretty much know its a polarizing color...people either love it or hate it. Funny..I did not like it in pics, but when I saw it in person was blown away.

When it looks best is at dusk or overcast day..blueish hue...versus direct sun where it looks bright purple.

I was always a silver/black car guy...go figure..

·
Registered
230 Posts
A friend of mine has one... whats up with the plastic chrome hubcaps over metal rims thing DODGE!!!!!!! And to think ya'll paid extra for 20's....

·
Registered
91 Posts
A friend of mine has one... whats up with the plastic chrome hubcaps over metal rims thing DODGE!!!!!!! And to think ya'll paid extra for 20's....
The SRT's do not have plastic chrome clads. Your friend must have a Daytona R/T. The SRT's are polished and the Daytona's have the chrome cladding.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I saw one at the deal a few weeks ago. I kinda like it because it is different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts