Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Forgot the number on the dash plaque but it was for sale with no apparent buyer and the said they have another in transit.

Later

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
"purdy"!!!! and i just ordered my lip after looking at the last pic....i love the way that looks on that car and i can't live without it :cry:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah those Daytona's are sweet rides and seeing one in person was just awesome. Hopefully Gateway LX will manage to snag one or two of them into the club.

Later

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ahh come on man.... forget the SRT and go get yourself a Daytona... :D

kidding bud... :evil:

·
Registered
370 Posts
please tell me the front has pre-drilled holes for a license plate... i'd hate to see the car ruined if that state does not require a front plate...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Potsie said:
please tell me the front has pre-drilled holes for a license plate... i'd hate to see the car ruined if that state does not require a front plate...
The state of MO does require the front plate but alot of people take them off. If it is already installed on the car like that it looks like crap when you take it off.

DAYTONA_R/T said:
ahh come on man.... forget the SRT and go get yourself a Daytona... :D
The name is rather deceiving since when I joined here I wanted an SRT now I want just an R/T with the Performance Package which is close to a Daytona just with no special colors.

Later

·
Registered
244 Posts
Gilbert Dodge here in Walla Walla just got 3 new Chargers. 2 R/T's and 1 Daytona! Quite surprised to see a Daytona here in little ol' Walla Walla.

Tom.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
beezn said:
hehe walla walla, heheh :D
Yeppers Walla Walla, the town so great they named it twice... :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I also SAW a Daytona today!!!!

I walked out into my garage! :smile: :lol: :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I drove through Ontario last weekend..... saw an entrie truckload of Chargers with the Sunset Orange paint, one big blob of orange with the orange car hallers :D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Supernoma said:
I drove through Ontario last weekend..... saw an entrie truckload of Chargers with the Sunset Orange paint, one big blob of orange with the orange car hallers :D
sunset orange paint? when did GM start painting DCX cars?

·
Registered
14 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
sunset orange paint? when did GM start painting DCX cars?
I dont know the actual term, but its the metallic orange paint you see on the Dayton package

(Sorry, Im using GM car colors..... closest thing I could think of :eek: )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts