Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Paul, and I live in Scottsdale. My cousin is coming into town in 2 weeks, and I am gathering some friends with LXes from the other forum. Looks like we have decided Sat Sept 1 we are all meeting at the Pavilions in Scottsdale for the car show at Indian Bend and the 101 in Scottsdale then we are taking the haul up to Speedworld Drag Track way out north west.

Here is a link to the track, hope you can come, I think it will be cool to meet some of you!

http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/

GSM Intake, GSM Phenolic Spacer, Polished Manifold, Magnaflow Hi Flow Cats, Magnaflow Cat back Exhaust, 185 T Stat, Grip Tuning Color Matched Grille, Smoked LEDs tails, Integrated Ipod Adapter, 4" Infinity Kappas in Dash, Alpine MRPM-450 Amp/ S Type Sub, Painted Valve Covers strut covers & Fuse cover, SRT pedals, LED Interior Lighting, SRT8 Floor Mats

On the way:
Diablo Predator
Injen CAI
Rear Window Spoiler

·
Registered
136 Posts
If anyone is interested ill be down at the pavs tomorrow. Would love to see some Mopar.

Ive noticed the moper turnout for the Pavs is extremely weak. Come on guys, let me see a SRT anything. (besides Neon. Damn skittles.)

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
I think I might like to go...

·
Registered
136 Posts
The AZDG are also going to the Pavs on the 1st. It will be interesting. On the 18th we had 28 Goats.

Then 18 went to the bar. :D

·
Registered
958 Posts
Ok, so what are the details?

This will be the AZ swan song for myself and my Daytona, and I'd like to say goodbye to as many people as possible.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Usually head down about 6-6:30. Were are you located in the valley? You can meet up with some of my fellow gtos and i. Would love to see ANY chargers at the Pavs.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Ok, so what are the details?

This will be the AZ swan song for myself and my Daytona, and I'd like to say goodbye to as many people as possible.
What does this mean?????? Selling the car? Leaving the state? What? :knockout: :(

·
Registered
958 Posts
What does this mean?????? Selling the car? Leaving the state? What? :knockout: :(
The Charger and I (oh, and the family, too) are relocating to NC on the 15th of September.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
The Charger and I (oh, and the family, too) are relocating to NC on the 15th of September.
I'm sorry to hear that...we are gonna miss you!! You might want to make a post about this on www.azlxc.com :(

I have to work on Saturday but I should be ready to meet up after 6. Guess I'm going to need to know what time you guys will be at the Pavs and then at Speedworld. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I stay at the pavs from 6-9 and then go to the bar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts