Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one help. I have a car kit for my satellite radio and can't find a good
position where to station it in the car where it isn't going to obstruct my view. I don't want it to look tacky. Any ideas???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can any one help. I have a car kit for my sattelite radio and can't find a good
position where to station it in the car where it isn't going to obstruct my view. I don't want it to look tacky. Any ideas???
howlnrat,

Hello, This is Brian Carotenuto, I may be able to help you out here. Do you have XM or a Sirius unit? Second, If it is an XM unit, Belkin makes a cradle that fits in the cupholders in the center console. I have my SkyFi in one of those cradles (For more information on the Belkin cradles, check out www.belkin.com)

Hope this information helps.

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
howlnrat,

Hello, This is Brian Carotenuto, I may be able to help you out here. Do you have XM or a Sirius unit? Second, If it is an XM unit, Belkin makes a cradle that fits in the cupholders in the center console. I have my SkyFi in one of those cradles (For more information on the Belkin cradles, check out www.belkin.com)

Hope this information helps.

Brian T. Carotenuto
I have a sirius unit.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have a sirius sportster replay and I placed it on the lower left side of the windshield and rests on the dashboard. (Granted this is in a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 06 Charger R/T is to be purchased within next 2 weeks)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.