Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 charger se+ ;).....it came with the sirius satilite radio.

I just recently installed a my gig rer.

This antenna is SOO LONG and odd looking to me. I kno they make stubby tips but i wud still like another option.

The part number for the Antenna Kit that looks like just a base without any antenna sticking out is #82210940AC.........and is made for 08-09 models.

My question is do the hookups on this new one match the ones on my car at the roof end so that i dnt have to go and redo all the wires and stuff??????

An answer to this would REALLY REALLY b appreciated....thankssssssss:bigthumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I want the Mygig system as well.. I see them on ebay without the antenna, my question is does the antenna on the 2008 serve as a gps antenna as well as a radio antenna or do I need to buy a new antenna for the mygig?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would good money to replace the 2008 antenna with Sat only, and have the rear window replaced with the one that has the AM/FM antenna in it. They went back to that in the 2009s.

I wonder if it's even possible to do.

I listen to AM radio, and the rear window antenna in my 2007 SE worked so much better than the piece of crap roof antenna in my 2008 R/T.

Ed

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want the Mygig system as well.. I see them on ebay without the antenna, my question is does the antenna on the 2008 serve as a gps antenna as well as a radio antenna or do I need to buy a new antenna for the mygig?
The antenna on the 08's do not work as gps antennas......u need to buy that and it goes above ur my gig inside so u cant see it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts