Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we actually recieved our first '08 charger today. it is a steel blue r/t with the popular equip group. the new interior is worlds better. the pictures on allpar just dont do it justice. and the chargers have the new style key which is just a plastic fob you insert in the dash. metal dummy key is hidden inside for emergencies. same key as '08 caravan. really cool......

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
What the hell! No Pics! !...........What is this world coming to!
:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

- Mark

·
Registered
645 Posts
*ahem*

·
Registered
176 Posts
No pics... No soup for YOU!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i'm thinkin BS

·
Registered
100 Posts
when u post ur reply, click go advanced instead of post quick reply, or use photobucket or some other type of image sharing site, definitely looking forward to pics if this is true !

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
OMG im gunna cry i was told to wait to get the o8 but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo i had to rush like a ****ing idiot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive seen a few pics of the key (aka RFID Tag) on other websites it looks nice it also has a backup key incase something happens to the dongle

Now if I can just deside get a good deal on an 07 or order an 08 and wait like 10 weeks for it to come in......

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
all the 08 R/Ts need now to be perfect are *Charcoal Leather and *Matching color grille with honeycomb insert

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Looks like Mercedes still has some influence.......that is the exact key technology as the Benz's..........

- Mark

·
Registered
689 Posts
It's still a pretty big key fob (as the key is hidden in there), just not as pointy. Just bulkier than I'd think it really needs to be, imo. I did see and actual Charger one, but I did see the Town & Country one and the saleman demostrated it for me.

JK

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Same sh*t some other automakers made to their cars (Nissan for example). My wife's Altima has a push button start, and also a key fob without a key. All you need is to get the fob close enough to the car and you can open the doors and start the car. I Love it!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
It's still a pretty big key fob (as the key is hidden in there), just not as pointy. Just bulkier than I'd think it really needs to be, imo. I did see and actual Charger one, but I did see the Town & Country one and the saleman demostrated it for me.

JK
It's about twice the size of the key fob on our 07 MB E350.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Makes me kinda' wish I had waited for the 08, not to mention i missed the powertrain lifetime warranty by two months

1 - 20 of 52 Posts