Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I know some of you monitor the LX Forum as well and may be aware of my change in vehicle status, but for those that don't, I have decided to give up my Charger in order to better my situation in the New Year. I have a wedding coming up, and it seemed that the responsible thing to do was to get out from under the fairly high payments that came along with my baby...

I sold my 20"s to a deserving LXer and my winter rims and tires will find a new home under a very nice Magnum. The Charger is off to it's new home on Monday and I'm already going through moderate withdrawal, lol.

Anyway, it's been great being apart of this place, even though I wasn't as active here as on some of the other boards... best of luck and keep enjoying the best damn cars on the road!

For those of you wondering, I will be maintaining my connections to ALX and hope to still attend the meets in order to try and satisfy the LX emptiness I know I'll be feeling in the new year.

Chris

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hey all, I know some of you monitor the LX Forum as well and may be aware of my change in vehicle status, but for those that don't,
I have decided to give up my Charger in order to better my situation in the New Year. I have a wedding coming up, and it seemed that the responsible thing to do was to get out from under the fairly high payments that came along with my baby...
I sold my 20"s to a deserving LXer and my winter rims and tires will find a new home under a very nice Magnum. The Charger is off to it's new home on Monday and I'm already going through moderate withdrawal, lol.

Anyway, it's been great being apart of this place, even though I wasn't as active here as on some of the other boards... best of luck and keep enjoying the best damn cars on the road!

For those of you wondering, I will be maintaining my connections to ALX and hope to still attend the meets in order to try and satisfy the LX emptiness I know I'll be feeling in the new year.

Chris
Congrads to you man.......good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts