Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the President of a local GM car club, West Coast GM Performance. We're trying to organize a big American Muscle gathering for our next club meet in December where we will have a Toys 4 Tots collection drive along with the SJ Fire Dept. I'll also have my Charger there representing Mopars ... We're trying to get GM, Ford & Mopar together for a good cause. It would be cool to see and meet some of you. Let me know.. here's the official press release lol

As with past years, WCGMP (www.wcgmp.com) enjoys working with our community during the Holiday season. We worked with the Family Giving Tree last year and the Second Harvest Food Bank the year before that.

This year, WCGMP will be working together with the San Jose Fire Department and the Toys For Tots program. On the day of our Meet, Dec 1st, the SJFD will be out with one of their engines and barrels to collect all the toys we have received for donations. This should be one awesome event and bring a lot of joy to those who need help having a special Christmas with their families.

Also, as thanks to all those that participate in this event, WCGMP will issue out a raffle ticket to each person for each toy they bring for the toy drive. If you bring 5 toys, you will get 5 tickets. At the end of the day we will have a few gift certificates to raffle off.

Toys must be un-opened and un-wrapped and are suitable for ages 3 and up.

What ---- SJ Fire Dept. - Toys For Tots Collection Drive
When ---- December 1st, from 1:30PM - 3:30PM
Where ---- Cambrian Plaza -- 14396 Union Ave, San Jose, CA (around the big Cambrian Plaza sign)
How ---- Bring a new unwrapped toy.
Why ---- Brighten a child’s Christmas and also receive a raffle ticket per toy you bring.

For any one looking to find out additional information on the Toys for Tots Program, you can visit their website below.
http://www.toysfortots.org/

·
Registered
68 Posts
That would be cool to get some Dodge guys out there. I use to live in the bay area and had a Z06 and my Daytona. I would have rolled out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
is this still a on? my friends an i normally go to the show at the Cathedral of Faith church off curtner. but would like to go take the cars and donations to a non-denominational event. if it is happening, please let me know and we will bring at least 5 muscle car era mopars.

thanks
-tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts